Road Map to Healing
Your Guide to Life Without Baby
This new self-paced program is now available.
Have you ever found yourself asking questions like:
- How do I know when it’s time to let go of my dream of motherhood?
- How do I start making peace with a life without children?
- How do I find support and guidance when most people don’t understand how I feel?
- How do I work through my grief when I can’t find words for what I’ve lost?
I didn’t have answers to any of these questions when I found myself trying to come-to-terms with the idea that I would never be a mother. I knew I’d get through it and eventually make peace with a childfree life, but I had no idea how to start. I needed guidance, a role model, and a compassionate support network. As it was, I muddled through alone.
Over the past few years, I’ve been able to look back at my experience and see what helped me to heal. I’ve come to understand what allowed me to let go of my dream, how I gave myself permission to grieve, and how I was able to keep getting out of bed every morning through the process. Now, I want to share what I’ve learned with you, so that you don’t have to travel this road alone.
Through my new Road Map to Healing Program, you’ll tackle important road blocks, such as letting go of the dream of motherhood, creating time and space for grief, and getting valuable support from friends and family. You’ll also have the support of other women who are traveling the same road.
Because the healing journey is personal and non-linear, this program is self-guided and self-paced. You can use the tools as you need them and take as long as you need on your journey. Plus, when you need support and personal interaction, you’ll find it through regular group support calls.
If you’re ready to start making sense of your life again, please join me on the Program and discover what it took me years to learn…that you don’t need to go through this alone.
Are you ready to find the joy in your life again?
Through the Road Map to Healing program, you can:
- Learn how to navigate the major roadblocks you’re facing and find tools to help you keep moving forward
- Meet other women who understand you and get ongoing support from a sympathetic group of peers in a safe and protected environment
- Be guided by a compassionate mentor who’s already walked plenty of miles in your shoes and speaks your language (that’s me!)
- Freedom to work through your own process at your own pace with support and encouragement when you need it and space when you don’t
- Find a way to move through this difficult transition and into a new and fulfilling life, even it’s one that doesn’t include children
“The support group is a safe place where you can talk openly, freely and without being judged. It’s a small community where you feel heard and understood by people who deal with similar issues.”
~Catherine-Emmanuelle Delisle, St-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec
If you’re ready to make a change in your life and start living again, you can join the program now. You’ll get your first package and access to the private group right away, plus a schedule for upcoming support calls.
Here’s what this program provides:
- Eight weekly digital care packages delivered to you via email
- Eight informative videos addressing a particular topic
- Support materials, including eight downloadable mini ebooks including guidance and exercises
- Monthly phone support group meeting for as long as you need them
- Access to a private online community of peers
“I am much more at peace with my Life Without Baby after the program. I appreciated your empathetic, knowledgeable facilitation of the calls and on-line sessions. It makes a big difference talking to someone who is, or who has been, there!”
~Chris P., Ontario, Canada
Each care package focuses on a particular roadblock:
Care Package 1: Letting Go of the Dream of Motherhood
Care Package 2: Finding Support and Practicing Self-Care
Care Package 3: Creating Time and Space for Grief
Care Package 4: Marking the Beginning of the End
Care Package 5: Social Survival 101 (and why it’s okay to say no)
Care Package 6: Conversations with Friends, Family…and Strangers
Care Package 7: Finding You Again
Care Package 8: Going Out into the World
|Self-paced program includes:|
|8 digital care packages sent weekly|
|Downloadable written materials and exercises|
|Monthly group support calls for as long as you need them|
|Private online community for peer support|
|Forever access to all program materials and call recordings|
|Join the program now for just||$99|
“I strongly recommend this program for anyone who is trying to find understanding for their pain, acceptance for their situation or support in general for living without children in a society that is child obsessed!”
~Deborah H., Santa Clarita, CA
About Your Guide
- I have been through the process of healing and I understand firsthand how isolating and confusing the journey can be.
- For the past three years, I’ve been writing on this topic at LifeWithoutBaby.com, the online resource and community I created for women coming-to-terms with being childfree-not-by-choice.
- My memoir about my experience, I’m Taking My Eggs and Going Home: How One Woman Dared to Say No to Motherhood, was awarded a Silver Medal for Women’s Issues in the 2012 Independent Publishers Book Awards.
- As an advocate for women coming to terms with being childfree after infertility, I have spoken on this topic for radio, TV, and women’s conferences.
- My articles on life after infertility have been published by Huffington Post, REDBOOK, Los Angeles Times, and CrazySexyLife.com.
Some Questions You Might Have:
How does the program work?
When you sign up you’ll receive a Welcome Packet with an explanation of how best to use the program, instructions for accessing the private online group, and a schedule of upcoming support calls. You’ll also receive the first Care Package, with the first teaching video, downloadable reading materials, and exercises. After that you’ll receive a new Care Package every week for eight weeks. You can access the online group any time and attend support calls as you need them.
How do the support calls work?
The support calls offer an opportunity to talk in person with others on the program, and with me. Generally we’ll start with introductions and a topic for the call, leaving time at the end for questions and other topics you’d like to discuss. If you just want to come and listen, that’s perfectly okay, too.
Calls are held monthly on a private conference call line. They’ll usually be scheduled for weeknight evenings or occasionally on weekends. You’ll receive a schedule of upcoming calls when you sign up.
A few days prior to each call, you’ll receive an email reminder so you can decide whether you’d like to attend. Then, all you do is call in using the instructions provided.
How many support calls can I attend?
You may attend as many or as few support calls as you need, whenever you need them. If you’re not ready to talk openly yet, that’s okay; just come when you feel ready. If you just want to come and listen, that’s okay too. Even when you’ve worked through the program and you feel you’re making great progress, if you hit a setback, you’re always welcome to join a call. There’s no time limit on the process of healing, so there’s also no expiration date on this program.
I don’t know if I’m ready to deal with this yet.
You’re probably feeling a tangled knot of emotions right now, and many of them probably aren’t too pleasant. It’s understandable that you’re afraid of opening that Pandora’s Box and facing emotions such as frustration, grief, and fear, not to mention anger, resentment, and bitterness.
Unfortunately, if you don’t deal with these emotions they’ll continue to eat away at you. You’ll have to open the box some time, and only you can know when you’re ready. The beauty of this program is that there’s no time limit. You can work through the material that feels right for you right now, and face the harder stuff when the time is right for you.
You shouldn’t have to figure out your own way through this journey and you shouldn’t have to travel alone. Even if you don’t believe it yet, you can find your way to a happy life without children; you just need someone to lead the way.
If you’re ready to begin healing and finding joy in your life again, please join me in this program. I look forward to the opportunity of getting to know you.
With warmest wishes,