A new session of the “Finding Peace” Mentorship Program begins May 21st. This is the third session of this program and past participants have found incredible support through working with an intimate group of peers and having a safe space to discuss issues that most of our friends and family can’t even begin to understand.
Registration is open now and you can take advantage of early bird pricing by signing up by next Friday, May 17th.
Over the eight weeks of the program, you will:
- Acknowledge your loss and learn techniques to deal with grief
- Create ways to work through, not avoid, emotions
- Gain tools to deal with issues of family, friends, coworkers, and even strangers
- Find a way to move through this difficult transition and into a new and fulfilling life, even it’s one that doesn’t include children
- Meet other women who understand you and get ongoing support from a sympathetic group of peers in a safe and protected environment
- Be guided by a compassionate mentor who’s already walked plenty of miles in your shoes and speaks your language (that’s me!)
You might be surprised to learn that we even find room for laughter in these workshop and support sessions. It’s one of the many perks of sharing even the most difficult experience with people who’ve been there, too.
You can find all the details and registration information here.